Bojan Dimitrijevic is a historian working as Deputy Director of the Institute for Contemporary History, in Belgrade, Serbia. Educated at the Universities of Belgrade and Novi Sad, CEU Budapest and University of Bradford, he was the custodian of the Yugoslav Aviation Museum before, in 2003-2009, serving as advisor to the Minister to the Serbian MoD, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and to the President of Serbia, and as Assistant to the Minister of Defence. His research into the military history of the former Yugoslavia, and the Balkan in the World War II, the Cold War, and diverse conflicts ever since, he has published over 50 books and 100 scientific articles in Serbia and abroad. He has 5 installments in the @War series.
- Operation Allied Force : Air War over Serbia, 1999 Author
- Operation Deliberate Force : Air War over Bosnia and Herzegovina, 1992-1995 Author
- Silver Birds over the Estuary : The MiG-21 in Yugoslav and Serbian Air Force service 1962-2019 Author
- Tito's Underground Air Base : Bihac (Zeljava) Underground Yugoslav Air Force Base 1964-1992 Author
- UNEF The Yugoslav Contingent : The Yugoslav Army Contingent in the Sinai Peninsula 1956-1967 Author
- The Trieste Crisis 1953 : The First Cold War Confrontation in Europe Author