Bojan Dimitrijevic is the Deputy Director of the Institute for Contemporary History, in Belgrade, Serbia. Educated at the Universities of Belgrade and Novi Sad, CEU Budapest and University of Bradford, he was custodian of the Yugoslav Aviation Museum before, serving as advisor to the Minister to the Serbian MoD, Minister of Foreign Affairs, the President of Serbia, and as Assistant to the Minister of Defence. His has researched the military history of Yugoslavia, and the Balkans in the Second World War, Cold War, and conflicts since, he has published over 50 books and 100 scientific articles in Serbia and abroad.
- Operation Deliberate Force : NATO’s Intervention in Bosnia 1995 Author
- Silver Birds over the Estuary : The MiG-21 in Yugoslav and Serbian Air Force service, 1962-2019 Author
- Tito's Underground Air Base : Bihac (Zeljava) Underground Yugoslav Air Force Base 1964-1992 Author
- UNEF: The Yugoslav Contingent : The Yugoslav Army Contingent In The Sinai Peninsula 1956-1967 Author
- The Trieste Crisis 1953 : The First Cold War Confrontation in Europe Author