Jonathan D Oates
Dr Jonathan Oates is a historian and prolific author on matters pertaining to the Jacobite campaigns of 1689-1746, having published 10 books and numerous articles and edited texts on the topic, after gaining a PhD at Reading University in 2001. He has a day job as Archivist for the London Borough of Ealing.
- The Sieges of the '45 : Siege Warfare during the Jacobite Rebellion of 1745-1746 Author
- King George's Hangman : Henry Hawley and the Battle of Falkirk 1746 Author
- The Last Spanish Armada : Britain And The War Of The Quadruple Alliance, 1718-1720 Author
- The Battle of Killiecrankie : The First Jacobite Campaign, 1689-1691 Author
- Crucible of the Jacobite ‘15 : The Battle of Sheriffmuir 1715 Author