George F. Nafziger, PhD, Captain USNR-Ret. earned his BA and MBA at Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, and his PhD From the Union Institute, Cincinnati, Ohio. His first book, "Napoleon’s Invasion of Russia", was published in 1988 and was the first of a series of works on the Napoleonic Era. He has served as a Director of the Napoleonic Society of America and the Napoleonic Alliance. He is a fellow of the Le Souvenir Napoléonienne Internationale, and runs the Nafziger Collection, Inc., a publishing house specializing in military history. He served in the US Navy for 4 years and a further 20 in the US Navy Reserves. He did two tours to Vietnam and experienced combat firsthand.
- Napoleon at Leipzig : The Battle of the Nations 1813 Author
- The End of Empire : Napoleon's 1814 Campaign Author
- Napoleon at Dresden : The Battles of August 1813 Author
- Lutzen and Bautzen : Napoleon's Spring Campaign of 1813 Author
- Imperial Bayonets : Tactics of the Napoleonic Battery, Battalion and Brigade as Found in Contemporary Regulations Author