Sanjay Badri-Maharaj, from Trinidad and Tobago, received his MA and PhD from the Department of War Studies, Kings College London. His thesis was on India’s Nuclear Weapons Program. He has written and published extensively, including The Armageddon Factor: Nuclear Weapons in the India-Pakistan Context (2000) and Indian Nuclear Strategy: Confronting the Potential Nuclear Threat from both Pakistan and China (2018), as well as Kargil 1999 and Trinidad 1990 for Helion’s @War series. He has served as a consultant to the Ministry of National Security in Trinidad and was a visiting International Fellow at the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses, New Delhi.
- Operation Cactus : Indian Military Intervention in the Maldives, 1988 Author
- Armed Forces of the English-speaking Caribbean : The Bahamas, Barbados, Guyana, Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago Author
- Nuclear India : Developing India's Nuclear Arms from Reluctance to Triad Author
- Operation Meghdoot : India’s War in Siachen 1984-2020 Author
- Trinidad 1990 : The Caribbean’s Islamist Insurrection Author
- Kargil 1999 : South Asia's First Post-Nuclear Conflict Author